Home : National Programme for Prevention and Control of Cancer Diabetes, CVD and Stroke
National Programme for Prevention and Control of Cancer Diabetes, CVD and Stroke (NPCDCS)
• Prevent and control common NCDs through behaviour and life style changes,
• Provide early diagnosis and management of common NCDs,
• Build capacity at various levels of health care forprevention, diagnosis and treatment of common NCDs,
• Train human resource within the public health setup viz doctors, paramedics and nursing staff to cope with the increasing burden of NCDs, and
• Establish and develop capacity for palliative & rehabilitative care.